Job description / Role
• To analyze, process, and maintain Company’s taxation, GSA’s, Operations and Outstation financial transactions and records ensuring compliance with approved accounting standards and procedures.
• Assists in preparing budgets, financial reports and financial analysis; Interacts with internal and external parties such as government departments, banks, auditors, GSAs and suppliers in order to facilitate or resolve function-related matters as per Air Arabia adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities:
• Maintains accounting controls and financial security throughout all the transactions carried by auditing documents, adhering to the approved policies and procedures, and alerting the manager with any abnormalities or discrepancies noticed.
• Ensures the accuracy and correctness of all financial entries carried by him/her in the SAGE X3 in conformity with recognized financial dimensions.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Ensure correct calculation of direct and indirect tax, conversion of Books of Global Accounting and Tax Audits timely and accurately; processes timely tax payments in the identified locations whilst properly filing all tax related documents such as challan, tax receipts, TDS certificates, PAN cards, etc.
• Prepares, reviews, and submits the GST returns and TDS returns for India activities timely and accurately.
• Replies to Legal Consultants queries within time on TDS returns filing.
• Prepares and files the required schedules for DGIT / DGP / AD filing with Indian Income tax authorities and other FEMA Compliances.
• Prepares, reviews, and processes the invoices on early bird discount for India activities.
• Processes the claims for CENVAT on all required invoices ensuring credit is done within timeframe and registration conditions set by Indian Income tax laws.
Key Result Responsibilities – Continued:
• Prepare, review and discuss the Transfer Pricing report with Manager Management accounts and ensure timely submission of the report with Indian Income Tax Authorities.
• Prepare, review and discuss the ROC Filing documents and ensure timely submission with India ROC.
• Prepares the receipt/payments account for India activities; submits required documents to authorized bank in India and processes the funds remittance accordingly.
• Monitors the flow of activities with outsource service providers and ensures all invoices are posted on timely basis and addresses issues if any for remedial actions.; maintains and communicates the procedural manual to the service providers.
• Prepare the reconciliations of tax ledgers on monthly basis and ensure the same are reconciled on timely basis.
• Processes and follows up on the Tax related areas required by the Company in countries of operation ensuring timeliness and accuracy in processing and recording all transactions such as payments, returns, retention and reporting as well as compliance with the requirements and regulations.
• Assists in analyzing tax reports extracted from the reservation system and preparing the tax liability monthly or periodically considering tax rules for each of the countries of operation.
• Prepares tax reports to be submitted to Consultants in due time.