Job description / Role
The payable Accountant Italian speaker role is part of the Finance & Accounts team along with other colleagues. The role provides the Finance Manager with accurate and timely financial information; including forecasting throughout the month, completing management accounts and metrics reporting and fulfilling financial compliance obligations.
This role is support role for the Finance team, providing insights and advice.
• Collect incoming invoices from vendors.
• Pre-check of vendor invoices.
• Determination of VAT treatment.
• MM invoices input in SAP and issues’ follow-up.
• FI invoices treatment including check of DOAG approval.
• Travel & Expenses report process including check of DOAG approval.
• Payment request / Advance payment process.
• Archiving of all documents as per procedure.
• Pay on time correct amount of invoices to the right vendor on its correct bank account.
• Invoices need to be approved as per DOAG and need to be booked in the right general ledger account and cost center / internal order.
• Reporting to: Accounting Manager
• Subordinates: Accounts Payable Supervisor
• Number required: 1
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Probation: 6 Months
• Travel requirements: N/A