China Construction Bank (DIFC Branch)
Job description / Role
– Keep maintenance of the data of NG system and set up new product accounting model in the system based on the needs of business.
– Check, prepare and process all approved payment vouchers, invoices and reimbursements in accordance with the payment procedure.
– Prepare and input adjustments in NGS relating to accounting issues to ensure correctness and completeness of the reports.
– Monitor cash liquidity in WC bank accounts (ADCB) to ensure adequate funds are kept in the various accounts to meet our general and salary expenses.
– Process month end entries to ensure all the relevant provisions and adjustments are passed and recognized at month end.
– Control and report the Nostro accounts and related positions and prepare daily reconciliation report against MT950 and to report, investigate and rectify any discrepancy.
– Prepare and submit HO report and CBRC report on timely basis as required by HO and coordinate related enquiries thereafter.
– Prepare and provide monthly management reports to assist the management in analyzing the branch monthly performance with in depth analysis what causes the change with comparison to budget, m/o/m and against same month last year results.
– Prepare and submit PIB Returns relating to financials and related GLs classification on timely basis and coordinate related enquiries thereafter to meet DFSA requirements and to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the report.
– Liaise and coordinate with VAT consultants to prepare the VAT returns and ensure the returns are complete and correct.