BAC Middle East
Job description / Role
– Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
– Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
– Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
– Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
– Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
– Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
– Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
– Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
– Report and discuss to management the company’s performance and areas for opportunities.
– Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
– Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
– Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.