We are looking for an Accountant Admin who will join our Abu Dhabi Team.
Our ideal candidate is an organized, flexible, detail-oriented person, a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy with two or more years of experience.
• Minimum of two years of experience in Administrative & Accounting duties
• Should have knowledge and experience with MS Office and Accounting Software/s i.e. QuickBooks
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Strong coordination skills i.e. an ability to effectively and smoothly schedule meetings and liaise and assist multiple stakeholders
• Discretion with personal and confidential information
• Good relationship with various banks and financial companies is a plus
Accounting Responsibilities:• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded• Update and reconcile accounts receivable/accounts payable and banks, issuing invoices and paying suppliers• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines• Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports• Compute taxes and prepare tax returnsOther Responsibilities• Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards• Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute• Producing document progress reports for Management• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records• Performing additional duties along with the current role, as and when requested by the Management.