Confident Projects India Pvt LTD
- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Facilitate a swift monthly closure by computing essential factors like tax returns, fixed assets, and ledger data.
- Handle the annual external audit responsibilities of the company.
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Coordinate with the management and uphold the standard laws and regulations for monitoring, updating, and maintaining fiscal activities.
Should Be Proficient in TallyPertinent educational qualification in the field of Commerce and FinanceStrong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.Ability to interact with the company’s management and other departments in a clear and concise manner.An analytical personality, apt in understanding data by investigating the interplay between various information.Reporting SkillsProficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.