IKEA Supply Middle East (ISME) is a member of the Inter IKEA Group within the core business Range & Supply. ISME’s main task is to supply IKEA Home Furnishing products to specific IKEA franchisees in the Middle East. Additionally, ISME is responsible to operate the IKEA Distribution Center in Dubai South, UAE.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture.
Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, give and take responsibility, simplicity, cost consciousness and lead by example. And we are always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
Lead the Accounting team to secure an efficient finance operation for the local wholesale entity. Provide timely, accurate, relevant and comparable financial information to secure compliance to INTER IKEA Guidelines and local financial rules & standards.
- Collaborate in the Monthly closing (Inter IKEA reporting/ SAP) and Inter IKEA functional reporting
- Responsible for procure-to-pay process, from purchase order to payment, including policy implementation and systems
- Responsible for cash flow management; secure sufficient fund for the operation
- Support the account receivables function for on-time payments and collections, ensuring compliance with the relevant financial regulations and internal working methods
- Support the Federal Tax Authority the monthly VAT declaration
- Support for statutory audit, provide and prepare the necessary information for audit purposes, follow-up on audit findings and recommendations
- Compliance and internal control: Ensure policies, working methods and internal controls are followed, documented, and implemented for all transactions, such as payment, receipt, purchase, evaluation of service providers, asset disposal procedure, authorization matrix etc. Secure the existence of 4 eyes principle in all areas
- Responsible for coordinating the Budget and forecasting process of ISME’s financial statements and the subsequent variance analysis and follow-up of countermeasures, with special focus on expenses
- Act as an ambassador of IKEA values
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance. A reputable Chartered Accountant qualification is a plus
- At least 6 year experience in accounting and/or auditing, with knowledge in IFRS, as a Financial Controller or senior accountant in a multinational environment, preferably in wholesale companies.
- Deep knowledge of local financial regulations and legislation (statutory, legal, taxation)
- Experience in coordinating financial budget processes
- Well versed with MS Office (Excel) and accounting packages (CODA).
- Effective interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional projects/initiatives in a team environment
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and in a structured and organized way
- Proactive and self motivated
- Live and Share IKEA Values
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
If you need more information please write to – [email protected]
Start date? As soon as possible!
Sounds interesting? Then send in your application and let us get to know you!
Please apply no later than the 10th October 2021.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.