Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Job description / Role
– Maintain good communication with banks and support the Finance Manager on all bank related correspondences.
– Research on new services/products offered by the banks and analyze the suitability for the company.
– Ensure company’s listing on all banks possible to enhance the company’s image and support for all employees.
– Adhoc bank related tasks as assigned by the finance Manager.
– Support the Finance Manager in all aspects of Cashflow as delegated.
– Track fund flow situation in the absence of Finance Manager.
– Routine negotiation with all business partners to disperse out cash flow to meet working capital requirements.
– Regular coordination with collection team to ascertain weekly forecast of collections.
– Assist the Finance Manager on collections from LC customers through regular monitoring of sales and deliveries.
– Coordinate with Sales team/salesman to improve the LC sales cycle by speeding up deliveries and collection.
– Liase with document controller on status of delivery notes/invoice acknowledgement.
– Act as a strong mediator for Purchase department to negotiate payouts.
– Involvement in supplier analysis and work to get better credit terms
– Raw Material Import/Clearance
– Keep track on shipments post order placement.
– Follow up with Banks regarding documents for imports.
– Liaise with clearing agent for clearance procedures and delivery of goods to factory premises.
Projects Accounting (SUPPLY APPLY)
– Review Contracts/LOI during the draft stage with Projects Dept. to understand the general scope of execution.
– Invoice billing for Projects Department.
– Liaising with Project engineers on all aspects of Contracts accounting, reconciliation, follow ups.
– Inventory checks on sites in coordination with Project Engineers.
– Subcontractor payables accounting and follow ups
– Delegating minor projects related accounting tasks to junior accountants.
– Documenting contract copies
– Negotiating with subcontractors for payments with the guidance of Line Manager
– Liaise with IT team on aspects of tracking Project budget and performance
– Provide guidance to junior accountants on all general accounting functions.
– Perform general tasks in the absence of junior staff.
– Delegate bank reconciliation tasks to junior accountants
– Support the team on cheque deposits
– Perform cashier related tasks to cover up any team member absence as and when delegated.
– Take responsibility of petty cash handling in the absence of any team member
– Any other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Attendance and Payroll
– Ensure staff attendance is updated on the HR software.
– Support the Finance Manager in aspects of Payroll accounting as delegated.
– Extracting attendance summaries for hired labours/projects on a case to case basis to base calculations.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.