Intelligent Globe Construction and General Transport
- Evaluate financial statements to streamline your daily processes.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Assist the yearly external audit of the company. Able to handle the auditor’s
- Formulate general ledger and closing reports by imputing in-depth details of the firm’s transactions.
- Assist the top-level management in making critical business decisions by providing accurate financial assessments.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s fiscal activities.
Pertinent educational qualification in the field of Commerce, Finance, and Economics.Expertise in handling financial activities by implementing the latest management and cost reduction trends.Ability to interact with the company’s management and other departments in a clear and concise manner.An analytical personality, apt in understanding data by investigating the interplay between various information.Sound knowledge of different types of financial reports and balance sheets.Ability to handle relevant software like Microsoft Suite for efficient preparation of reports and statements.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.