Gulf Fuel For Fuel & Oil Derivatives Trading LLC
- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Assist with monthly closings procedures. – Assist with tax computations & returns.
- Assist the yearly external audit of the company. Able to handle the auditor’s
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Coordinate with the management and uphold the standard laws and regulations for monitoring, updating, and maintaining fiscal activities.
Enthusiastic candidate with an Accounting background, ready to tackle the challenges in the core Finance domain.Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.Adroit soft skills to enable fluent in-house operations and maintain strong partner relationships.A keen eye for minute details coupled with an instant ability to make sound decisions.Ability to prepare detailed and accurate reports within the given timeframe as per requirements.Qualified Microsoft Suite professional with a proven track record of implementing technology in financial tasks.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.