A Leading Law Firm in the UAE
Job description / Role
– Group Budgeting and and quarterly analysis on performance of business units
– Minimum 10 years experience in the UAE
– Perform bank and cash reconciliation, clearing reconciling items, and assisting with process changes to reduce reconciliation issues
– Cash flow management
– Prepare and automate pertinent daily, weekly, monthly reports to help manage the business
– Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business
– Preparation of accounts for yearly audit and assist auditors
– Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management.
– Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
– Have a strong understanding of VAT rules and application of those rules on transactions
– Suggest improvements to senior management on internal people, process, and technology supported by benchmarking research and analytics. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
– Process journal entries and gather supporting documentation for all entities.
– Analyze and reconcile accounts related to all assigned entities on a monthly basis.
– Analyze account activity to identify corrections and reclassify based on the nature of the account.
– Prepare monthly trial balance reports, income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecast reports.
– Very organized to manage accounts multiple businesses and Group
– Well-spoken, hygienic and clean and presentable
– Good interpersonal skills, relationship with banks, authorities if needed
– Highly presentable – clean, professional, sharp and well-spoken
– Must be in UAE
kindly send your cv to this email ([email protected])