Job description / Role
Our client is a leading international IT consultancy with offices in Dubai, UAE. They are looking to expand their finance team and hire an experienced Accountant who will report into the Finance Manager.
Our client is a leading IT solutions company with offices in Dubai. They help businesses achieve system automation and digital transformation. They are looking to expand their finance department and have an opening for the position of an Accountant.
The Accountant will be responsible for:
* Preparing accounts and tax returns
* Filing bank statements and other treasury documents
* Reconciling credit card statements and petty cash
* Ensuring cost invoices are accounted precisely
* Maintaining the monthly reports
* Investigating faulty information and settling inquiries
* Reporting financial data related to HR
* Auditing financial information
* Computing charges owed/due and preparing reports
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant to further progress their career with international IT consultancy.