VAMED Middle East
Job description / Role
We are looking for an Accountant to manage our organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
Duties for the Accountant will include managing accounting records, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, cash flow management, payroll processing, processing VAT, IFRS knowledge and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be deadline conscious and highly organized.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Analyzing financial data.
• Monitoring internal controls.
• Responsible for the budgeting processes and cash flow management.
• Managing financial transactions, invoicing and suppliers payments
• Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
• Coordinating audit processes.
• Payroll processing and payment
• Ensure strict compliance with VAT regulations
• Consistently liaising with the head quarter for reporting and implementing their set directives