Emad Trade House
Job description / Role
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Preparing Shipping documents.
• Preparing vouchers, invoice, P/O’s, cheques.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Work closely with Accounts Manager + Management for any accounts related works.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Works on accounting software present and being used by the firm.
• Working with the firm’s banks to obtain and reconcile sensitive information.