Job description / Role
– Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance with budgetary requirements.
– Analyze and forecast financial requirements for the organization.
– Supervise and ensure the efficient working of all financial transactions in the organization.
– Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
– Assist departments in the account reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
– Monitor the authorized account reconciliation process.
– Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
– Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
– Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
– Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
– Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
– Collate bank statements on a monthly basis.
– Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
– Provide support to the safekeeping of internal expenses in the company.
– Monitor account reconciliation, tax, and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
– Manage and maintain finance-related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
– Develop and formulate all reports and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
– Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of the up-gradation of process development.