We are looking for a competent, efficient, organized and well spoken accountant with experience using Tally.
Reporting to CEO, you will be responsible for receiving payments, sending invoices, following up with clients about payments, issuing financial statements for company, working with third party to prepare for all requirements for annual financial audit. Following up payment plans with students. You will be using Tally to keep track of all finances. In addition, you will also be using other web based software to manage proposals, quotations, team task management, and invoicing students. Must also be knowledgeable in tax preparation requirements for the UAE. Must be able to prepare annual budget and manage international relationships and payments due to international partners.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good computer skills
- Excellent organizing abilities, great attention to detail. Good with numbers and figures.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Knowledgeable in finance management for training and education related organizations
- Has a valid drivers license in the United Arab Emirates
The starting salary will be AED 5,000 to AED 7,000 depending on experience.