A Leading Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
– Responsible to the day-to-day finance and accounting function including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, audit and VAT.
– Review monthly revenue invoices and ensure compliance with revenue contracts; review bank reconciliations and scrutinize and clear reconciling items.
– Ensure financial integrity by conducting complete GL review and internal controls check as part of monthly closing activity.
– Post all entries of Sales, Receipt Voucher, Cheque Payment Voucher / Expenses & all Cash Payment Voucher, Monthly Payroll, Fixed Assets register, All Journal entries & Perform the month end closing on time and pass the necessary entries for closing the books.
– Review monthly/quarterly asset capitalization and depreciation calculation and recording.
– Record and review month-end accruals and ensure accruals are aligned with monthly cost projection.
– Support audit requirements both internal and external by providing required information to auditors and provide assistance to the team as and when required during the audit.
– Liaise with relevant banking channels & authorities for the efficient running of the business.