Chef Middle East
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses. Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
- Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Manage deliveries to the routing schedule published by the transportation department; troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (for example, out of stock items, special order items, low inventory, etc.).
- Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and customer events. Attend and participate in general sales and district meetings.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special-order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Channel Manager or Head of Sales.
College /University diploma or at least 2-3 years related experience and/or training; orcombination of education and experience.Minimum 2 -3 years related experience in customer associated sales.Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.Must be familiar with food products line and customer base.Must have a valid UAE driving license.Excellent communication skills (proficient in English), writing and customer service skills.Ability to communicate complex technical issues with effective presentation skills.Proficient market and product knowledge.Excellent problem solving and planning-organization skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.Strong relationship management skills to deal with both internal and external customers.Highly innovative and proactive with a tenacious work attitude.Can-do attitude and positive team player with the ability to self-motivate and take initiatives.Desire to learn and grow in the position.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.