Job description / Role
As an Account Manager, the responsibilities include developing strong relationships with existing clients and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities from existing clients.
• Ensure growth revenue targets are met through cross selling and upselling activities.
• Manage downtrading accounts and ensure necessary action is done to recover lost revenue.
• Sell value through the full range of Fetchr services & solutions.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Manage and supervise AM team executives to ensure client satisfaction and to ensure targets and KPIs are met.
• Generate innovative ideas to support clients and boost brand awareness.
• Conduct periodical client business reviews and suggest improvements.
• Assist in collection and credit control when needed in escalation cases.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.