Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Urbandale, IA, Overland Park, KS, or Kansas City, KS office:
What can you expect
- Add value as a key contributor, building strong customer relationships and maintaining customer retention
- Spend time consulting customers on products
- Work with business contacts both internal and external to resolve customer issues, improve customer experience, or coverage offering
What is in it for you
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance based bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will count on you to:
- Perform critical client functions, including: evaluating risks developing solutions articulating impact of options leveraging prepared analytics and making recommendations to client across supported product line
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to provide best in class service to drive growth and retention
- Serve as a client contact for day-to-day needs and answers standard client questions to improve the client experience
- Work closely with external and internal business partners to provide customer feedback and at times partner in creating resolutions
- Keep abreast of changing market condition and understands and complies with all compliance, professional and transparency standards to better serve clients
- Manage and record all activities in the workflow system to ensure timely follow up by client, carriers, client team and delivery of final policy
What you need to have:
- HS diploma or GED
- 2+ years client and customer service experience
- Property & Casualty license OR be able and willing to obtain within 30 days of hire (will require licensing in all 50 states within 90 days of hire)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift within the hours of operation 7:00am – 6:00pm CT Monday-Friday
What makes you stand out:
- Organization and prioritization with the ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Proven sales ability in a phone based environment
- Ability to effectively build relationships and problem solve
- Keen attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: , , , and . Follow Marsh on Twitter and , or subscribe to .
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.