Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Global Account Manager
PlatformGSK is a bespoke Publicis Media agency proposition for GSK, it is a data and technology driven communications proposition that is centred around our client’s growth.
Sitting within the PlatformGSK London Hub you will be a core member of our client team supporting our Global Business Lead and their strategy team across GSK client categories. You will work with our Power Brands, a partnership between GSK and Pfizer, across four main accounts. GSK is a manufacturing giant known for popular prescription medications, vaccines, and consumer health products.
GSK are undergoing a period of evolution. To continue with their rapid growth they must make deeper, more persuasive, more emotional connections with consumers. The Account Manager will play an essential role in this development partnering with our Strategy Directors to develop market leading connections strategy and ensure we operate at the leading edge of strategic media thinking and practice. Consequently, we are seeking candidates with drive, passion, energy and emotional intelligence to drive change.
You will play a front-line role in the day to day management of the clients, our campaigns and interactions between our team and the other agencies that work on the business. You will help propel the team to deliver effectively and in time against our objectives for the client brand teams.
You will report into the Global Business Lead and assist them in the handling of the account on a day-to-day basis working with the strategy team, Publicis local market leads and the creative agencies to develop cut through communications and delivering our annual client scope of work and thought leadership programme.
Specific deliverables include:
- Support Account lead across all ongoing deliverables and reporting if required
- Manage market analytics dashboard and monthly submission of Share of Voice/Share of Market report
- Support Account lead on commercial management of the account (fees, service evaluations)
- Develop and implement efficient standard processes across the team to streamline tasks working with account, strategy, and digital teams
- Oversight of local market activities ensuring they adhere to centrally developed guidelines
- Assist in network management and best practice sharing across all disciplines, driving regular local market calls to build relationship and ‘one team’ spirit, champion best practices, and deploy & track key digital priorities
- You are organised
- You are very comfortable with numbers and possess an attention to detail which enables you to interpret local market media plans and reports and come to the correct conclusions over whether they strategically align with Global direction. You are proficient with excel so you can create formulas to reflect data effectively and save time. An interest in market analytics will help bring the best out of your work and the way you present it to clients
- You are confident and can speak up in a crowded room/ zoom call. You are a diplomat who can be assertive and authoritative to drive positive results internally with your colleagues, and externally with clients and other agency partners. You are driven by happy clients
- You are able to deliver confidently on collaborative and innovative workstreams. You can drive creative ideas forward
- You can work at pace and across several projects, you have high-energy, are a go-getter, and thrive when motivating a team
- You are passionate at building strong client connections and relationships
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are able to take data and tell a compelling story
- You would be flexible to travel out to market in Switzerland, and the opportunity to travel further afield
Travel will be required as part of this role
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.