- The Major Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a Challenger mindset, the successful Major Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce the transformative business outcomes the customer is looking for
- Lead with Industry or Solution Sales Play – Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the customers desired business outcomes using Microsoft technologies
- Builds a “3 Horizons” Account Plan with the customer. Deliver on the Customers Desired Business Outcomes by leveraging aligned Industry Priorities Scenarios and/or Sales Plays
- Reliably deliver customer business and technology outcomes. Continue to lead Digital Transformation discussions with customers through best in class virtual engagements.
- Increased trust-based relationships managed over digital media result in minimal negative impact due to the remote working environments.
Account Orchestration Team Manager
- Orchestrating and coordinating the team, ensuring that the best of Microsoft and our partners is brought to bear to help our customers deliver their business goals.
- Knowing the customers and owning envisioning, we partner with cross industry specialists/partners to includes vertical industry and horizontal solutions that drive ACA, ACU, MAD, MAU & Bizapps
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
5+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers
Bachelor’s degree or MBApreferred;or equivalent experience
Experience to lead multi-cultural,diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
Embody “we-before-me” and the “customer first” mindsetthat delivers long term success over short term returns
Solid knowledge of Financial Services industry required
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai