Accenture UK Careers – Senior Architect
We are looking for applicants who can envision and implement Microsoft Azure solutions customized to our world-leading clients and helping them get the best outcomes from their cloud technologies. At Accenture we work in highly collaborative teams for clients around the world, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Microsoft Azure has become an extremely important technology platform for Accenture and our clients. There’s a growing demand for Microsoft Azure solutions that we would like you to work on with us for our clients across different industries. We want applicants who are comfortable being responsible for delivering high quality architectural Microsoft Azure solutions. It is important to us, that you have demonstrated experience of Microsoft Azure Solution Architecture and is able to help us drive transformations and realizing business solutions that helps our clients achieve their goals.
- Contribution to interesting programs, projects and Accenture Microsoft community, leading fellow Microsoft Azure consultants
- Supports executive management in identifying and defining value through better use of Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies
- Closely follow and learn from evolution of Microsoft Azure capabilities and services
- Participate in shaping appealing proposals for our clients on their Microsoft Azure journeys with business value centricity
- Growing our Microsoft Azure business to managing complex Transformations for our clients.
- Drives additional business opportunities in the IT area on basis of value-adds for the client
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A