Accenture UK Careers – Scheduling Coordinator
You will work in a small UK based (home based initially) team of 4/5 peers, collaborating closely with our offshore scheduling and recruitment services teams, recruiters and senior business stakeholders and decision makers.
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable driving conversations with senior stakeholders around recruitment best practice and business expectations.
- Collaborative team player – driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
- Results driven, with a preference for ‘high touch’ communication and a passion for providing an excellent service.
- Working from daily reports, the role of Leadership interview coordinator will be to attain interviews to be scheduled in less than 24 hours and to be booked and organised within 5 days (or sooner).
- Key to this success will be achieved by equipping yourself with the right information 1st time (ie having the hiring manager(s) availability when talking to candidates and vice versa having a candidate’s availability when agreeing with the business).
- You will use negotiation, influencing, relationship/rapport building and strong stakeholder management, to achieve the desired results – as urgency is key to the success of this role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai