Accenture UK Careers – Digital Identity Security
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Work within a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Work with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services
- Custmize Accenture’s knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client
- Design pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients
- Strong design and implementation experience of at least one identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM vendor products – CyberArk, ForgeRock / OneIdentity / SailPoint IAM.
- IAM requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops.
- Exposure to LDAP, Directory server concepts.
- Familiar with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective.
- Familiar with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML.
- Knowledge Web Application Security Architecture.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A