Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups
- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A