A Cybersecurity guru. Your superpower? An expert on guarding all of information systems undergoing authorization. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment. You have top-notch communication skills and you’re in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything.
- Coordinates the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Coordinates the periodic review of each system’s A&A package and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Supports the development of integrated system solutions ensuring proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
- Assists the establishment of strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) experience
- Preferred CE Training (ACAS, HBSS Admin, HBSS ADV)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A