Accenture Summer Internship – Talent Supply Chain
The HR Recruitment Specialist (Talent Supply Demand) will be responsible in identifying key talent needs to execute business strategy and develop plans to proactively address the needs of the customer. This role will match supply to the demand, close roles, manage scheduling issues & execute sourcing strategy across one or more channels to optimize resource plans considering cost & availability of resources.
- Work with Resource Pool Specialists, Recruitment, Talent Fulfillment Specialists, GCP Leads etc. to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan.
- Balance the “transactional” and the “strategic” elements of client level supply/demand management
- Responsible for effective service delivery of all client supply and demand related processes
- Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with delivery leadership and confirm approach
- “Create and Optimize” project resource plans by: understanding new demand via new business or client meetings; providing perspective on resource availability/challenges; and working with Resource Pools to address sourcing challenges and improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for analyzing open role requirements, identifying resourcing risks, coordinating with the resource pool/ fufillment channels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A