We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban
- Frameworks: SpringBoot, Node.js
- Deep Knowledge in testing frameworks/tools (at least in one of them); Selenium, Cucumber or Cypress.
- Knowledge in performance testing tool like JMeter or NeoLoad
- Relevant experience working with JIRA X-Ray
- Set up test automation frameworks and integrate them to build and release frameworks;
- Prepare and execute manual and automated functional, non-functional and integration tests
- Analyze and determine completeness of the implemented solution;
- Identify, report and track defects and verify defect fixes;
- Perform root cause analysis of issues;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A