Accenture Summer Internship – People Partner
The People Partner is an employee focused role who works closely with Accenture employees to support and develop their careers. This role provides ongoing high touch and high value support to a group of employees through meaningful face to face and virtual conversations.
- Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. while balancing business priorities and metrics.
- Balance short term chargeability with best fit roles for the individual
- Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and drive to schedule available resources
- Work with Leadership and HRBP to ensure an optimal On/Off Shore dynamic of Accenture available talent, Local Labor Market and off shore skills
- Coaching to ensure resume matches the individual’s skills and ensures they are reflected in our systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A