Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
- Solid OOP / Architecture Design Skills
- Solid understanding of MVVM paradigm
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge in source control preferably Git
- Participate in code reviews and architecture reviews
- Taking ownership, writing UnitTest as part of development norm
- Familiarity with development and configuration tools (Jira, Jenkins, etc.)
- Advanced English
- Native application development on iOS with strong experience in Swift, Core Foundation (Objective C is a plus)
- Experience with UIKit, Autolayout (Core Animations is plus)
- Experience in persistence frameworks (Realm, Code Data)
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, Alamofire, Moya, Codable & JSON
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A