Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Hands on experience and in depth knowledge of containerizing apps using docker and cluster management using Kubernetes (EKS). Candidate will be responsible for setting up containerized and EKS standardization principles. Preferred experience of containerization related tools – Hadolint,(Dockerfile scanning), Trivvy (Image Scanning), Rapid7 etc.
- Experience of Implementing helm chart configurations to define, install, and upgrade K8 Cluster
- Strong Knowledge of static code analysis tools such as Microfocus Fortify & SonarQube to enable code quality standards and supporting frameworks across delivery teams.
- Hands on experience of AWS services to handle ec2 instances, dynamodb, RDS databases, s3 permissions and vpc networking etc
- Must to have hands on experience of tools – Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Artifactory, SonarQube, AWS, Microfocus fortify, GOCD, JIRA, GITLAB
- Hands on experience of implementing Jenkins infrastructure as well as pipelines in groovy and developing automation using REST API calls. Candidate will be responsible for setting up standardized CICD foundation framework using pipeline as code (Shared Libraries) and configuration as code (Jenkins Templating Engine)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A