Accenture Recruitment – DevOps Engineer
Then live your passion in a position where you provide end-to-end marketing solutions to customers – from creative design to digital production to customer experience and e-commerce development.
- Understanding of agile development processes and methods as well as experience in application operation (e.g. shell scripting, PowerShell / CMD scripting), configuration management and / or in automated deployments as well as in the provisioning of server systems
- Very good, cross-DevOps knowledge in orchestration platforms (e.g. Kubernetes or Openshift), infrastructure as code / IT automation (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or comparable tools), CI / CD (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Azure DevOps Pipelines), Cloud Computing and Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP) and DevSecOps (Prisma Cloud, Sysdig Falco, WhiteSource, BlackDuck, OWASP ZAP, Docker Image Scanning)
- Enjoying an intensive travel activity to support our customers on site Monday to Friday
- Another challenge: the automated creation of complex IT landscapes using infrastructure as a code, orchestration platforms and the safeguarding of critical services by monitoring and developing self-healing infrastructure.
- You convince in the automation and optimization of processes and components with CI / CD tools and pipelines as well as in the introduction and maintenance of modern containers.
- Last but not least, you will advise and support agile project teams in the transformation to DevOps processes, the use of modern tools and the introduction of DevSecOps (shift-left mindset) such as B. Integrated security scanning.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A