[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The Delivery Excellence Associate Manager will work within Accenture as the Operations Business Excellence Lead that supports efforts to improve organizational effectiveness. They work with an extended team to provide process, tools, methods, operational excellence practices and training across the organization to deliver on the Journey to Intelligent Operations. The Delivery Excellence Associate Manager is responsible for verifying that work is consistently and effectively performed and create deliverables according to established core procedures, processes, and methodologies around our Journey. They will work closely with Global Operations and BE, as well as, local Delivery Leads to provide transformation roadmap measurements, plans, actions and team management.
- Designs and oversees data collection plans.
- Helps design training curriculums.
- Develops and supports advanced analytics.
- Leads the Journey to Intelligent Operations.
- Including development of the Transformation Roadmap with Delivery & Client.
- Drives quality improvements across projects and processes.
- Assessing and routinely monitoring the performance and actions to the roadmap with regional and global Ops/BE.
- Develops other members of Operational Excellence team.
- Instructs and educates delivery leads and account management personnel.
- Independently supports DMAIC, DFSS.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or related field
- Basic level of Minitab, SPC or SPSS
- Able to pass an Operational Excellence skills assessment administered by an Operational Excellence Master Black Belt, Black Belt or other Lean to confirm certification and qualification
- Certified PMP
- Basic quantitative analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and examples of project participation
- Project Costing and cost modeling
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, statistical analysis with Excel functions, data mining)
- Client facing consulting experience
- Business Case development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]