[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The Customer Service Agent receives calls and emails from clients as the initial point of contact for inquiries regarding policies, practices or to resolve issues. The CSA helps the associate by answering their inquiry, resolving their problem or routing their issue to a specialist for resolution. In addition, the CSA records and tracks the issue on a case management tool. The CSA solves problems by utilizing a knowledge management system as well as detailed instructions/procedures. The CSA escalates issues when faced with non-standard issues/problems and shares knowledge and experience with other members of team.
- Maintain appropriate level of process/account knowledge in order to assist callers and avoid escalation.
- Support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.
- Record and track all customer contacts using a case management tool.
- Assist in training/education of more junior team members on operation procedures & policies.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Follow through to ensure case is resolved and closed appropriately.
- Assist caller to resolve question/issue by providing needing information or routing the caller to a representative that can resolve their question/issue.
- Use various tools to obtain a high rate of First Contact Closure cases.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient typing skill (35 wpm)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; appropriately communicates with all levels of customers from assistants to Partners.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Previous experience using a personal computer.
- Strong organization skills.
- Preferred experience using a telephone to handle customer requests.
- Working knowledge of email, Internet Explorer, Excel and Word.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]