[sc name=”320×320″ ]
SAP Project Systems (PS) Consultant, who will be responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) and touchpoints with Supply modules and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting. You will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. You will have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies.
- Work with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications.
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Assist their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of SAP experience in Project Systems (PS).
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 years of relevant SAP experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Must be location/willing to relocate to Mechanicsburg, PA OR must be willing to travel up to 75% to the Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- US Citizen (dual citizenship not eligible).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]