The Core Engineer (Applications) SME is responsible for ensuring the organization follows a standard process in developing, adopting, and enforcing Enterprise Architecture. They will be guided by the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework and TOGAF, adapting those models to support the Enterprise Architecture needs of the organization.
- 10+ years experience as an applications engineer
- Extensive knowledge in various programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, C++ etc.)
- BS/BA degree
- Applies knowledge of software and programming to develop and test computer systems and produce the necessary outcome for clients.
- Drafts technical white papers to better understand the technology behind them, and to provide instructions that help the client better understand the nature and applications of a specific product.
- Provide thought leadership related to current and future customer plans with regard to the stated information technology and possesses knowledge of the future direction and trends associated with information technology.
- Has experience in designing or implementing information architecture solutions for information technology
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Adept and effective communicator
- Creative, analytical, and driven
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A