About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Key Responsibilities : Function as the Junior Data Architect for a small, simple project/proposal or as a team lead for small/medium sized project.
- Discuss specific data architecture and data related issues with data architect/team.
- Lead the data architecture and design of small database systems.
- Breadth of experience in various client scenarios and situations. Experience in handling OLTP and OLAP data workloads
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A