Then live your passion in a position where you work as an internal expert with our best practices and protecting our high ethical standards.
- either JD or equivalent degree or another legal qualification
- 6+ years’ experience in leading complex technology transactions
- well-versed in advising product engineering and commercial teams on how to bring new offerings to market
- strong understanding of intellectual property, commercial and transactional topics
- knowledge of software development issues including third party components, integrations, and open source
- You support our technology business teams in evaluating and preparing new offerings for market.
- With a good and growing understanding of emerging technology you provide effective legal guidance on the offerings.
- In this context you also draft, review, and negotiate complex alliance and vendor technology transactions.
- Both our sales and legal teams can count on you to provide clear messages, templates, advice, and trainings around the topic of offerings.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A