Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies
- Provide SAP application development support in a timely manner.
- Analyze, design, code and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
- Work with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into technical design specifications
- Develop technical system specifications for SAP components
- Design SAP components to technical programming standards
- Provide support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree (OR Associate’s Degree plus 2 additional years of relevant experience OR High School Diploma plus 4 additional years of relevant experience)
- 7+ years of experience in SAP HANA analysis, modeling, and design
- Experience developing analysis of system design in coordination with designers, architects, developers, and business analysts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A