Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture’s federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
- Establish connectivity with external partners
- Be involved with heavy customer interaction and cross-team management and coordination
- Deep health integration skills required
- Analyze user needs to determine technical feasibility of implementing functional and cross-functional requirements
- Perform functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships
- Identify resources required for each task.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to support staff.
- Oversee the ongoing updates to an existing high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution
- Rhpsody Lead is to have in depth knowledge of the flow of data between the applications that are integrated
- Map business process activities to the applications that support them and draft a data object
- Interface analysis, design, build and readiness of patches for deployment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A