United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
Job description / Role
• Acts as a liaison between the faculty and the Department of Admissions and Registration and the student advising unit to provide students with accurate and timely information in response to their queries.
• Performs some or all of the duties listed below as assigned.
• Assists students with admission and registration related problems.
• Counsels and provides advice to students regarding courses that are offered by the faculty.
• Collates and receives student results and sends the same to Admissions and Registration Department.
• Also prepares statistics detailing students results and status.
• Handles and resolves student queries and problems and provides them with the correct information.
• Prepares academic schedules and inputs academic plans into the student information system.
• Records course syllabus offered by the college according to the credit hour system.
• Track a clearance forms for all the students
• Orientation and induction plan for new students
• Initial meetings with student accused of misconduct
• Communicates and advises to students on issues related to academic performance and attendance.
• Processes requests for student transfers in accordance with University regulations.
• Administer Critical skills exam
• Assists students with the preparation of their academic plans and follows up to ensure compliance.
• Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.