The role is far more than just changing a light bulb, in property maintenance we are committed not only to ensuring that everything works as it should but where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As AC Mechanic, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the AC Mechanic:
- Supports the smooth running of the property maintenance department, where all areas are maintained to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the AC Mechanic:
- Experience in a property maintenance beneficial but not essential
- 2-3 years of experience in a Hotel Industry
- Educational background specialization in AC and refrigeration
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
“The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek lies within the beautiful Deira Creek area of Dubai. The hotel, first built in 1975, is a classic fixture of Old Dubai. Each of the 288 rooms and suites boasts a private balcony and ensures a comfortable stay for our guests. With a selection of 10 on-site dining venues and 4 bars that varies from Japanese, Chinese and Persian cuisine we are sure we can provide exceptional dining experiences to our guests.
21 multifunctional meeting rooms, some of which overlook the magnificent creek to host customized conference need and perfect event in more than 800 square meters of space.
The 24Hrs. heath club with gym, squash courts, sauna, spa and more make it easy for our guests to maintain their fitness routine while travelling. To ensure stress free travel for our guests we also offer valet parking, limousine transportation and car rental.”
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.