Abu Dhabi Airport
Plan, coordinate and monitor quality Inspections to comply with ADAC FM and regulatory requirements. Supervise, plan and coordinate daily and outage maintenance/modification quality inspection activities including the development of schedules for managing the inspection function in a proactive, responsive and efficient manner.
- Under Technical Services Manager direction and supervision, performs a variety of Engineering Inspection duties
- Ensure integrity and safety of all Electrical installations in collaboration with FM Contractors and Utility authorities to minimise any downtime and adverse impacts on health and safety, security, airport operations and comfort levels of passengers, end users, customers and staff
- Effectively manage and carry out regular inspections of planned & unscheduled works (under direction of Technical Services Manager) carried out by FM Contractors, Subcontractors and external parties
- Work with integrity and ethics to motivate and inspire others.
- Assigned Engineering fields will include electrical, HV & LV systems at all ADAC existing airports (ADIA, AAIA & GAA)
- Assist in witnessing electrical, HV & LV engineering modifications.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years for work experience on electrical systems installation and maintenance
- High school diploma with minimum of five years experience in equivalent inspection, test or examination activities
- Minimum 3 years airport environment experience
- Preferred – An HNC / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- Multiple Level II QC Certifications in accordance with NQA-1 (1994) (or equivalent) or the ability to become certified in multiple disciplines
- High school diploma with minimum of five years experience related to electrical trade discipline
Company: Abu Dhabi Airport
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A