Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented 3D Graphics/ Visualization specialist to join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Designs and prepares moderately-complex artworks and copy layouts, applying established standards and formats from the Company’s or Client’s style manuals or Branding Guidelines.
- Works directly with the Project Managers, Designers, Technical Writers/Editors and/or the authors/requestors to review artwork, text, and other materials submitted for inclusion in assigned documents.
- Recommend improvements for accuracy of expression, clarity, and consistency with Company or Clients styles.
- Designs and produces reproduction-ready visual graphics, including newsletters, brochures, flyers, slides, charts, plots, diagrams, tables, sketches, isometrics, viewgraphs, posters, signs, and certificates.
- Modifies existing artwork as required.
- Serves as part of a functional team to complete assignments according to schedule.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Associate’s or equivalent degree in Graphic Design
- Minimum 10 years of experience in graphic design from an engineering firm
- Proven ability to visually depict accurate information and project concepts when developing graphics and creating presentations
- Technical competent in software such as 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe CS4, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, AfterEffects and Microsoft
- Familiarity and interest in engineering, environmental, construction or architecture projects
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.