Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our 30,000 colleagues work with clients of all s to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world.
Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth.
Marsh is looking for a highly driven student to join the Global Marketing & Communications team for a 10-week summer internship program in our New York office.
The Marketing Intern will assist with all stages of marketing & communications campaigns, including drafting content/communications, preparing presentations, and researching trends. The intern will gain valuable experience through exposure to and projects for our Internal Communications, Brand/Purpose, Digital Marketing, and/or Public Relations/Media teams.
- Create & edit communications and marketing content.
- Produce reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Aid as necessary for marketing & communications managers in assisting and coordinating projects.
- Ensure branding consistency in all communications
- Various administrative duties
- Current Juniors with an expected graduation date of December 2023 or May/June 2024
- Overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above at the time of application and start date
- Applicants must have legal work authorization in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Strong writing skills and proficiency in oral communications.
- Ability to translate complex research into common language
- Interest and skills in marketing analysis, including digital metrics and revenue metrics.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (MS Office environment)
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Aptitude with various social media & other digital platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Preferred Majors: Marketing, English, Psychology, or a related discipline.
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact.
We will review application submissions beginning in October. You will be contacted only if you are selected for a first-round interview. The first-round interview will consist of a recorded video interview through the online Hirevue platform.
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.