JP Morgan Chase & Co.
2023 Corporate & Investment Bank – Global Corporate Banking Analyst Program – Summer Internship – Dubai
Put your energy, insight and analytical prowess to work at the heart of J.P. Morgan. Spend time in our Global Corporate Banking (GCB) business, developing and working on solutions for the world’s preeminent companies. Over the course of your internship, you’ll work with senior bankers and clients, develop vital skills and start building your professional network as you get a first look at the biggest clients in Corporate Banking. In GCB you will learn a great deal about how the huge and sophisticated engine that is J.P. Morgan works.
With operations in 100 countries, J.P. Morgan is a true global leader in the financial services industry. We believe the true measure of our success lies in the trusted relationships we share with our clients, our reputation in the industry, and the quality and integrity of the services we provide. In every area of our work, we’re committed to being the best, and doing what’s right for our clients. And it’s that unshakeable commitment shared by everyone at J.P. Morgan which makes this such a rewarding place to build a career.
What You Can Expect
The program kicksoff with an orientation and training led by our top professionals and expert instructors which will arm you with the technical and practical knowledge you’ll need to make your mark in Global Corporate Banking.
Our team members and mentors will help you navigate the firm and continue to learn about our businesses. Access to senior management and a strong network of peers will promote ongoing professional development throughout the summer. Top performing summer analysts may receive a full-time offer to join the two-year Global Corporate Banking analyst program.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Assisting GCB bankers in managing internal aspects of existing client relationships
- Helping with industry and credit analysis, including reviewing financial statements, supporting the credit approval and documentation process
- Gaining exposure to product, strategy, or client coverage-based teams
- Preparing internal memos, for example senior management briefings, decision committee memoranda
- Participating in the analysis and negotiation of financing requests in coordination with credit, product, legal and compliance teams
- Coordinating with product and country teams to identify and execute transactions for clients globally across a range of products, for example capital markets, risk solutions, transaction banking
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service
Genuine curiosity about the Global Corporate Banking world is the starting point. We’re looking for adaptable, accurate, enthusiastic students who thrive under pressure and in a team. There’s no set degree for Corporate Bankers but a demonstrated interest in finance and economics is advantageous.
Key Skills Include:
- Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills
- Familiarity with business fundamentals
- Ability to quickly solve problems on your own and with a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and a drive to succeed
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to partner and work on a team
- The confidence and initiative to take on early responsibility and manage your own projects
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Fluency in English
- Expected graduation date between January 2023 and August2024.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
Projected deadline for the application :27 November 2022
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
You will then receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed this. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete this as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2022 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.