GEC Packaging Technologies, LLC
WE MAKE CARTONS We’re a global leader in paper packaging solutions. We make cartons for refrigerated beverages like almond milk, juice, and tea. Our customers are major global brands, and our cartons are found in refrigerators around the world. Sustainability is at the heart of all we do, and we take pride in delivering sustainable packaging solutions to our customers and consumers.
WE’RE A GREAT PLACE TO BUILD A LONG-TERM CAREER Food packaging is an essential industry, offering greater job stability and the chance to work with advancing technology. As a team member of Evergreen Packaging, you’re helping deliver food to millions of consumers and creating a career path for yourself with growth opportunities. We offer positions in: production, maintenance, engineering, quality assurance, management, and finance.
WE’RE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK At Evergreen Packaging, safety is a key priority, because we care about our team members. Our culture is built on collaboration and a commitment to excellence. Our team members take ownership for their area of responsibility and have visibility within the organization as individual contributors.
What does “Essential” mean? Absolutely necessary; extremely important and that is what YOU are – when you work with us….
The Production Team Member fits into a best in class production organizational design that drives safety, equipment reliability, process improvement, process standardization, and next generation initiatives.
- Work safely in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Collaborate and work well with other Team Members.
- Comply with facility Safe Quality Foods and Safety Requirements when performing work duties.
- Ability to stand, lift, reach, bend and twist while performing tasks that are near, within and around machinery.
- Prepare work areas for production
- Utilize standard operating procedures to perform job tasks.
- Utilize manual and lift equipment.
- Use electronic barcode scanning equipment.
- Learn, understand and follow “lock out/tag out” procedures as required per task.
- Handle stacks of paper cartons, while working the product through the printing or sealing process.
- Utilize hand tools to maintain equipment.
- Make adjustments to machinery to assist with the production process.
- Handle and appropriately discard scrap materials.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and area by using specific tools and equipment.
- Monitor production, while following standard processes and procedures to produce quality cartons.
- Communicate effectively with Operator, Quality Auditor, and Team Leaders
- Complete required operational paperwork.
- Assist with machine uptime by responding to and communicating maintenance issues.
- Assist the business in capturing and reporting downtime information.
- Other duties as required or assigned
What you will need to succeed….
- Accredited High School Diploma/GED & Work Key Certificate
- Excellent attendance and demonstrated commitment to excellent job performance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Motivation to train two jobs up.
- High energy and a passion for a manufacturing career
- Ability to work independently and within a Team
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and experience using tools, preferred not required
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Ability to detect colors and shades
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions
- Demonstrates teamwork and cooperation in accomplishing all tasks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug test, in accordance with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai