Al Futtaim Group
145 Parts Officer | DC Aviation Al Futtaim | Dubai UAE
About the Role
The 145 Parts Officer will assist in running the 145 Parts facility ensuring the highest standard of customer service and adherence to all legislative requirements in relation to aircraft parts, tools, materials and associated equipment – Meeting GCAA and EASA requirements.
- Carrying out the privileges of their Company Authorisation.
- Ensuring compliance with all Regulatory and Company publications and procedures concerning the proper storage, maintenance of spare parts, tools and equipment.
- Maintain, accurately record, and store all incoming and outgoing shipments in the computer-based system (AMOS) and physical record keeping.
- Ensure availability of material, tools and equipment for scheduled maintenance activities for all DCAF and third party aircraft maintenance activity.
- Maintain document control/ storage system to ensure 100% traceability of all parts, consumables, tooling and GSE.
- Ensure and record all tooling and equipment is maintained, calibrated and checked as per established regulations and procedures.
- Maintain control and participate in physical stock taking and reconciliation of records to meet and continuously satisfy internal requirements as well a Finance and Quality Audit requirements.
- Responsible for all out going shipments related to component repair, overhaul, certification and investigation.
- Perform effective parts dispatching to ensure all unserviceable components are immediately and accurately booked and processed.
- Ensure correct documentation/storage of DGR goods and materials.
- Liaise with maintenance team to ensure correct procedures are implemented.
- Assist with commercial negotiations for the purchase of goods and services.
- Checking the billing of all material management activities.
- Assisting with the processing and coordination of invoices.
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are maintained and adhered to in all areas of the technical store and actively participate in the Company SMS.
- Undertaking such other duties as may be reasonably directed by the Parts Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:High School CertificateValid unrestricted UAE driver’s license essentialPrevious experience within aviation/logistics Good understanding of GCAA regulationsAMOS experienceDangerous Goods Certification Experience in Middle East is an advantage Job-Specific Skills:Detail oriented methodical approach to solving/performing tasks Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure Pride in performing to the best of own ability Good communications and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.