Job role insights
Abu Dhabi UAE
Bachelor Degree High School Diploma
1 - 2 Years
Supervise the team in the snow park. Ensures the daily operation, maintenance and safety in the snow park. Ensure highest customer service at all times.
Job Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Snow Park SOP.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ensure the day to day Snow Park operation is managed effectively, closely overseeing the Snow Park Team Leaders to ensure their key tasks are met.
- When required manage the day to day operation, ensuring rotations, breaks and lunches are organized as set out in the Snow Park SOP.
- Ensure proficient up to date knowledge of Ski Dubai products, promotions and services.
- Perform suggestive selling (up-selling strategy), advise and assist guests with sales and bookings.
- Assist in the review of departmental risk assessments and SOP updates.
- Assist the Snow Park Manager in procurement of Snow Park equipment to ensure sufficient stocks are available at all times and manages the monthly inventory.
- Assist in any emergency or evacuation of any guests and coordinate in case of first aid needs.
- Take part in the preparation and implementation of the training plan for all new Snow Play Supervisors.
- Supervise events (Snow Man Challenge, Fun Hunt etc.) and ensure health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Handle guest complaints, queries and security issues, advise the Duty Manager on removal of unwanted guests and escalate appropriately.
- Assist in the recruitment process for all Snow Park staff.
- Directly manage the “Artist” and liaise closely with Marketing and all Ski Dubai departments to ensure the requests meet operational requirements.
- Review and follow up on daily maintenance issues and coordinate with Enova.
- Keep your workplace safe, clean and presentable at all times; manage the cleanco team effectively to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness at all times.
- Review the daily financial figures using the flash report to keep a track of the daily numbers, both guests and revenue.
- When required draw up schedules for the Snow Park team and assist in HR related paperwork.
- Maintain and organize the uniform for the Snow Park team.
- Communicate with the Grooming team to ensure the Snow Park is correctly maintained.
- Ensure you remain presentable, shaved, well-groomed and in full uniform at all times during working hours.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as requested by your direct Manager / Duty Manager.
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
Skillset (job specific technical skills and behavioral competencies needed)
- Fluent in English.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Supervisory skills
- Team Player
- First Aid awareness.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Minimal computer skills ( Excel / Word )
- Customer service orientated
- Lively, fun outgoing personality
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply